Thank you for your interest in sharing your wedding with A Golden Locket and our readers! If you have been featured on A Golden Locket, please save this badge with a link to your feature to share the love! If you would like to be featured, we would love for you to read our guidelines and submit your photos as outlined below.
Submit a Wedding
The types of photos we would love to see:
- Fine art film weddings and styled shoots
- Fine art film travel, engagement sessions
We also hold these topics dear in our hearts:
- Vintage wedding photos
- Photos with stories involving meaningful or heirloom items used in weddings
- Incredible love stories
We are seeking exclusive photos to share on A Golden Locket.
We are always searching for beautiful photos to share with our readers, so if you have submitted your photos to other blogs or publications, please let us know in advance. We ask that, if published on A Golden Locket, you do not share the photos with other blogs for at least 90 days.
How to submit
Please submit your content via Dropbox. Please name your file after your studio (the photographer owning copyright), and email the link to me via michelle(@) weddingstorywriter.com.
If you believe you have something we absolutely must see, please send it over.
- Please give us a minimum of 20 business days to respond to your submission.
- Provide a list of all vendors participating in the event or photo shoot, and links to their websites. It’s easy to create your list in a Word document, and simply uploading it along with your photos to Dropbox. Please note: if you do not submit a link to your vendors, we do not research the vendors to locate their URLs.
- Please submit 20 of your best images no larger than 720 pixels.
- We require permission from the photographer to publish his or her photos.
- Is there a story behind your photo shoot? Is the bride or groom wearing an heirloom item? Tell us the details!
- Please place vertical photos side-by-side within a horizontal frame, no more than two together please.